Frozen Parties continue to be very popular birthday themes. Little girls just never seem to tire of this magical story with its collection of singalong songs. We thought we would post some of our best loved food suggestions. So many of our customers have told us that they used our ideas and they were a hit!
#frozenpartyfoodideas #frozenparty #frozen
Here is the full buffet. As you can see we really created a lot of fun and delicious treats for our Party Launch. From Left to right you will see:
1. Marshmellow Snowmen with pretzel arms and mini jellybean eyes, nose, buttons. Icing for the mouth.
2. Snowball Bites in the back. Powdered sugar doughnut holes.
3. Frost Bites dipped in aqua sprinkles. We put them on wooden skewers and added white mini cupcake liners to look like skirts.
4. Pretzel Rods dipped in white chocolate with aqua and lilac sprinkles.( Frozen Ice Wands)
5. Pretzel sticks ( Olaf arms)
6. Cupcakes with Elsa cutouts and Snowflakes to decorate.
7. Rice Krispy treats dipped in chocolate with drizzle on top.
8. Icy cold Punch with a little whipped cream on top on fun.
9. Water bottles decorated with silver ribbon and snowflakes. ( frozen snow)
10. Candy Kisses ( A Kiss to Melt a Frozen Heart)
Linda Skirka Lenzi, owner and creator of My Princess Party to Go has been in the party planning business since 2001, when she opened Princess Enchanted Parties, LLC. After hosting hundreds of Princess Birthday Parties throughout New Jersey, we created our Online Store.